White Skin - Aesthetics

Having white skin is popular among Japanese women, and they tend to stay in the shade or to use parasol under the sun because they worried about the risk of wrinkles and cancer of skin in the future. The trendiness of having white skin is still hot.

In Europe, people go out to make the most of the long daylight hours, maybe because of sunshine duration or just consider it to be a sort of status symbol with golden brown skin as to the luxurious summer holiday they had. Frankly, I don't know the reason, but different people have different customs. In fact, tan colour foundations are popular among women here.

I didn't put on sunscreen eagerly, but I began to much worry about the ultraviolent radiation damage after moving in the UK, because of strong sunshine. During this summer, definitely I got suntanned. I've been using cosmetic products of Dr.Ci:Labo in Japan, which are excellent products for whitening and preventing blotches and the build up of melanin. I brought a BB Perfect Cream foundation for light colour, but now I want to use one more dark colour. Actually Super White 377 is really good. Unfortunately I run out of it before this summer!! It's difficult to find products which specific to chronic dark spots and skin dullness in the UK, ...or just manbe I can't find these kind of serums? Anyway, I found Dr.Jart+ at the boots and I'm interested in it. Maybe next time I will try to use it. And also I found that I can buy Dr.Ci:labo products from ebay.

 
 source; Dr.Ci:Labo

For most history, no matter what country, women have had a sense of beauty. For example, women bedizened themselves with white powder in the Medieval Period in Japan. Because it was the color that shows up with candle light in a dim room. And also they plucked and brushed their eyebrows, and painted their teeth black. Eyebrows were important point, as the same as we today use eyelash liner, mascara lashes or eyelash extension to make the eyes look bigger. About black teeths, married people did, but it was not only fashion but also for cavity prevention. That's a wacky sense of beauty for us, but that was the most beautiful cosmetic treatment in that time. Women always think that how can make they look as beautiful as possible, by instinct, maybe to pick up a nice man!?

Comments

Popular Posts