One Bank Holiday

It was Bank holiday yesterday, but my husband had work. I went to London for shopping. I wanted to go to the crafting section of John Lewis Oxford Street to get fabric. I went to another crafting shop before go to there, but unfortunately it was closed on bank holiday. I found a favourite design and bought it. Well, it's still a secret what I am going to make. It's one of my projects:)

It was nice weather bank holiday, London was busy. I felt bored a crowded Oxford Street, walked off the street and enjoyed exploring Marylebone Lane and Marylebone High Street. It was quiet and much better than busy Oxford Street. There are fashionable shops and cafes, and I found another oasis; Paddington Street Garden.

 
I also accidently found the most beautiful book shop in London; Daunt Books. I knew that book shop, but had never been to there and I wasn't sure the location. It was a happy occasion.

Now, I always bring portable small map, so I can walk freely without worry. After having coffee and reading a book at a café, I went back to London Liverpool Street to meet up my husband. While I was waiting him, I enjoyed taking photos in a quiet office area:)

 
 
 
 
We went to South Place Hotel near the station to have a dinner. It's our favourite. But it was the first time to go upper floor's restaurant with terrace. It was so nice. 
 
 

We ordered a sharing plate with sliders, cod goujons and chips. Looks not healthy? Never mind... We enjoyed having food under the last-summer sunshine.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts