Life

Still I can't actually feel that we will go to Japan soon. I almost finished to do packing but I have no idea what would our life in Tokyo be like. We might be lucky because we can skip the British gloomy winter. Japan has clear four seasons, and has snow in the winter, but at least, brighter than the UK. Of course we will come back to the UK next spring.
 
Two and half years have past since I moved to the UK. I wouldn't say I am good at getting along with people, because of my shyness, but I met many people and made friends, they are so nice. And I realised that I quite love to live here. Fortunately I haven't had homesick, so I hope I would be ok again after coming back here.


In the UK, each town has already have a Christmas atmosphere floating around. Next time, I think I can provide you here a Japanese atmosphere.

Popular Posts