My House Project - Gardening 1

Passing through a wood a strange house appeared... No, it's not a wood nor a jungle. It's a part of our neglected garden! Everything ran wild so I made up my mind to make a lovely garden. To be honest, I was not interested in gardening before. Because I hadn't had my own garden, moreover I hate insects and bugs... but we need to do gardening and maintenance here.


Last weekend, it was a nice weather. We cut too much branches off. The gardening rubbish bin is already full.


But we did well. I mean we're still working on this but it's getting better. I want to keep it natural because some birds live here. I'm planning dig up weeds and sow lovely flowers' seed. The book of SMALL GARDENS AND BACKYARDS is the one I bought many years ago, just only because it is full of beautiful English gardens' pictures. Using examples from this book, I want to make our garden like this:)



I also bought a bird house. It seems like for kids to enjoy painting and looking after birds in the garden, but I like this round shape. What colour house would I prefer to paint? Let's see...

Comments

Popular Posts