Just In Time

Just in time. I have been ill with an infection since last Monday. I had spent all day in  bed and I could do nothing. I had something on my mind - it's a Craft fair on the weekend. I'd already booked a stall and looked forward to it very much. Basically, I am a healthy woman mouse. Who could have been predicted this sickness???

Anyway, I went to the GP, got antibiotics and I became to be able to resume a normal life just one day before the fair. Phew... The previous day was so busy for preparation. It wasn't satisfactory, but I managed somehow. The big mouse helped me on the day.


The fair was a nice and well-organized. People came in the venue constantly, I was happy to see people. Some people just passed by in front of us, some were interested in my items. It was nice to know how people felt seeing, picking up and buying my items. I enjoyed the fair very much. We received gifts as well. Above all, serendipitously I had lovely encounters as well:) Thank you all.

Popular Posts