Stamps

We went to Norwich today. There is a nice fair trade shop. I wanted to visit there again so we went there. As soon as we found the shop, we discovered the shop was closing that day‼ That's a shame, but we were lucky to be able to visit on the last day. All items were 50% off sale.
 
I got two wooden stamps at first. Because my friend sent me pictures of her craft before, I loved what she made and I've been interested in a craft using stamps. But all wooden stamps I found at shops or museums were expensive.
 
the bag my friend made
 
We left the shop and visited other places. But I decided to go back the shop to get more stamps so as not to regret not buying them. Eventually I got six stamps in total. I think it was a good buy:) I need ink for cloth but I look forward to the next challenge.
 

Comments

Popular Posts