Footner

When I was in Japan, I often wore high-heals. Consequently, my feet had hardened and dead skin. I found and bought a revolutionary product ’Baby Foot'. It's disposal exfoliating socks. Just wear the socks over your feet for 60 mins, remove the socks and wash your feet. Several days after, hardened and dead skin will begin to peel from your feet.
 
The big mouse has hardened and dead skin feet. He has called it 'strength' as if he wears iron-steel safety shoes. When I touch his feet, it's uncomfortable, so I've wanted to remove his hard part and to get 'body foot'. Finally I got similar products in the UK. It is called 'footner'. The problem is the big mouse's feet is big and socks might be small. But I will wipe out his 'strength' soon. The right product is daily repair cream. Because I have cracked heels and likely to get a hole in a sock.
 

Comments

Popular Posts