Homosexuality

The other day, I read in the news that mother and daughter were arrested over an incestuous marriage in America. She, the mother, had previously married her son as well. It's beyond all my imagination. I can't understand about incest. I remember I was asked about our relationship at a marriage interview before I got married with the big mouse. Since our nationalities are different, it was a perfunctory form's question. 

It was not about 'incest' but I discussed about 'homosexuality' by emails with an old man who lives in another country many years ago. Our discussion was heated. I can't remember what the trigger was, but our opinions were completely opposite. He had a strict Christian upbringing. We concluded it's because of difference of religious thought. I am not homosexual but I show understanding to it.

When I was a high school student, my classmate lent me a book. She was a beautiful girl with beautiful glossy hair. She looked like a grown‐up more than other students and had a unique character. The fiction book she lent me was about a bit abnormal homosexual love. She didn't explain anything about it and I couldn't understand why she recommended it to me. Later I understood. She didn't because it was such a story.

I read the book without knowing anything, but the sentences were so difficult to understand with using unique and unusual Japanese words. The story was a bit of a strong stimulus to me, but I didn't develop disgust at all, maybe because the world of the story was well established. Unfortunately the story was unfinished at that time and the following book was unpublished yet. And then without fantasizing sexual delusion about it, I forgot soon the book, both of title and story. Recently, I came across this book's title accidently and rang a bell. 'Ah, that was it!' I thought. Now it looks like the story is completed, so I want to read it all again, if I have a chance. :)

Popular Posts