Be Lost

Have you ever got lost when you were child? As far back as I can remember, I haven't. Once I was in panic when I couldn't get a busy escalator at the department store, and I thought I lost sight of my family, but without noticing my father was by my back and helped me to get on. But it's a different story. My parents said they went pale when they lost my sister (about 3 y.o.) at the busy beach in summer. I was a baby, so I don't know about it, but some pictures were left. My sister wearing bikini walked to the water's edge without noticing. Luckily they could find her in a location away from where they were.

I've read an article about 'lost children'.  According to that article, the first place children are likely to get lost was in a shopping centre. Children with curiosity walk around freely. If they see toy section, they can't see anything apart from what they are interested in.

In a sense, teenagers' or people in their 20's are also have a narrow view of things. Bacause they don't worry about their health very much. Just only because they're young, they can force themselves overdo it more than older people. That means they can't see vague fears.  Just I've learnt, as getting old, things you don't want to see or couldn't see clear come into your sight, such as parents' or your-own health, old age, future life etc... If I became in my 50's, there might be other different things I could see more.

Popular Posts