Megaburger Challange

Just so there's no confusion, I'll tell you first that I haven't tried this challenge, of course. I just went to a pub and found this board. They seemed to start serving new meals. If you finish eating within 30 minutes, your name will be here. I haven't seen any challenger, but seems most of challenger struggle. Would you like to try?


When I was an elementary school student, I did 'milk challange' everyday for a period of time:) We, boys and girls timed each person drinking up a bottle of milk. Finished last one had to clean other's plates at the end of lunch time. We made a strange face in front of challenger. We took all available measures to make challenger laugh (without touching). Sometimes, we sprayed out milk from a mouth, and got yelled at by the teacher... It's ridiculous, but it was fun, because we were kids:)

Popular Posts