Cold-Water Bath

I am extremely sensitive to cold. So hot bath is one of the greatest pleasures to me:) It was a bit cold last night, so I was expecting to have a hot bath. I run a hot water tap and a cold water tap.

When I was in Japan, we could control temperature and volume of water in a bath tub with one push of a button. But here I have to control it by myself. And also hot water is really hot here as if it's boiling. So I always pay attention it. But yesterday, I made a mistake about allocation of hot water and cold water...

Japanese bath has a reheating system, because some people use the same hot water (wash your body outside the tub and immerse yourself in a hot bath to relax).
But there isn't a reheating system here, and nobody use the same water. I thought it's waste to pour off the water, so I took a cold-water bath‼ Brrr! I used hot shower at the end. I sometimes make similar mistakes, but it was the coldest water!

Popular Posts