Running

When I saw this beautiful sky,


I wanted to run:)  The bare idea of running had never entered my head! "Hey, what has changed in my life?", "Maybe I wanted to do something new."

I've had no athletic ability since I was young. I run much slower than other people. To be honest, I usually got 3s in PE on my report cards. What's wrong with it? Some are good at sports and some are not. When I started snowboarding, my inability and timidity influenced on mastering the basics of snowboarding, I never gave up though... :)

Ta-dah! I've already bought a running wear at Primark last month. Maybe people are thinking what I'm thinking, because spring is coming and a good season to start exercising. This was on display in a window, and they were selling well. It was a reasonable price! I should hold down an initial investment in an uncertain idea, shouldn't I?


So I ran this morning. The air was fresh and nice. But I realised soon that I was short on physical strength and felt heavy myself. I got short of breath. It reminded me of the days in Tokyo Disney Resort. My sister and nieces were running so fast that it was all I could do to keep up with them...

As a beginner at running, I ran and walked but it was good. Now I have a weak feeling in my knees due to unfamiliar exercise, but I could feel refreshed.

Comments

Popular Posts