Popcorn

I rarely buy snacks, but I get intense cravings for snacks sometimes. At times like that, I cook popcorn. I like popcorn and I always stock popping corn:) Popcorn tends to see as a junk food, but it is rich in vitamin E, iron, magnesium, zinc dietary fiber and phosphorus. I don't add butter, just reduce oil and salt, it's a healthy snack.


Ingredients
  • canola, peanut or grapeseed oil
  • popcorn kernels; 30g
  • Salt to taste
Method
  1. Heat the oil in a saucepan on medium high heat.
  2. Put popcorn kernels into the oil and cover the pan.
  3. When the kernels pop, remove from heat and shake the pan by moving it back and forth over the burner. Once the popping slows, turn the heat off, and dump the popcorn immediately into a wide bowl.
  4. Salt to taste.

Comments

Popular Posts