Institution

I met a old man in front of a local pub this morning. He is an institution in this town. I believe in my heart that he must have a twin who was in the film "The Pirates of the Caribbean" (both are incorrect). Because he always walks around the town, sometimes I see him far from behind on a street, in the same direcion, and also see him coming towards me on my way back. Is he a twin? Also he has a white beard like Santa Claus, and looks like a pirate, if he put on a full costume... He always approaches everyone in a familiar way, and he sometimes disappears into a local pub. I talked with him, but his local accent is hard to understand for me. When that happens, I always return him a smile:)

It was nice weather this morning, but cloudy and showers this afternoon. I went to a park and spent a time sitting on a bench. School has already started, so only a few small children and their parents were playing in the park.





Beautiful Geranium

...and Beautiful Rose in the park

Comments

Popular Posts