My Dilemma

After the great earthquake in Japan, I realised that all you need for living is the minimum; you can live without luxury items. I said good bye to many of my possessions due to the earthquake and overseas removal. From the standpoint of the problem of environmental destruction, I think the ancient lifestyle was ideal and modern people need to make fundamental changes in our lives to protect the environment.

Even though, at least when you carry on your normal life, you try to improve the level of your quality of life. You may spend money on clothes, food, house, car or some other things, which makes you feel happy and satisfied, which may be an essence of your motivation. It's a common practice in modern societies. In fact, it is very difficult to control your desire to get something with all of the temptations in this world.

I want to have a simple life, but also want to live surrounded by my favourite things... Gee... it's my dilemma. The simple life sounds really simple, but in fact, you take true grit to have a simple life. You need to have your own policy and also need courage not to buy unnecessary things even though they are lovely and attractive.

Comments

Popular Posts