Toilet Roll Holder

I had wondered why toilet roll holder is in the craziest position on the wall ever! It's too far back. I hadn't mentioned it to my bf, but finally I complained about it, because I was fed up with it. He said it's an embarrassing topic for British people, but why they are OK about other blue jokes?? He talked about it to his colleague, and we found it was not only our problem. Is it a common problem? Hey, how many British women do you have the same problem? Please rise your hands! OK, I try to avoid describing the situation in detail here to keep his face straight, if he feels embarrassed, but I needed to change the toilet roll holder's position.

Today, we went to "Debenhams" and "BHS" to buy a toilet roll holder, but they didn't have a nice one which doesn't need drilling. I was beginning to have a bad feeling about this, just like when we tried to buy the light bulb last time. I thought it would be the second time searching around one thing. Also he said we could order it on Internet and got it next week. Next week? I need to wait to get it again? See, I knew it. But we found the solution quickly at "Lakeland", and bought a toilet roll stand. He has a proud look. He knows the secret of keeping me happy is find the solution :) Thank you, my problem-solver :)

Comments

Popular Posts