Legoland

According to Reuters, a new theme park Legoland Florida was opened on 15 October 2011. It is the fifth theme park, and the second one in the USA, following Legoland Billund (Dembark), Legoland Windsor (UK), Legoland Deutschland (Germany), Legoland California (USA).

When I was young, I liked Lego bricks rather than barbie dolls. They are colourful bricks and very creative toys. I always wanted a big Lego box as a Christmas present, but my parents give me a small box, because it was a bit expensive. I wonder if my creative ability was developed by playing with Lego, but I still like to create something. I think Lego designer or builder is the dream job in this world for me :)

Japanese like Disney Resort. The Tokyo Disney Resort is always busy from young to old, because it's a dream world, and one which makes you feel good as a way to escape from reality and daily stress. I have been there several times (I think less than the Japanese average) and I make a new discovery every time. Honestly I don't want to visit Legoland, but if I was young, perhaps I'd be interested to go there...

Comments

Popular Posts