Shopping


Marks and Spencer is a famous British retailer, with over 700 stores in the UK and over 300 stores in more than 40 countries. M&S was founded in 1884. You can buy food, clothes, household products and many things you need. Actually, there is a foreign exchange counter in the some shops too, and you can exchange money here. It's very useful, so I use it.

Yesterday, I bought a pair of slippers at M&S, because I have poor circulation. The wooden floor makes my feet cold even in the late summer. Small size slippers were perfect for my small and tiny feet. They are cozy slippers. I also bought a skin toner at Boots. The toner I had brought from Japan has almost run out. I think it's a bit risky to buy new one in other countries after completely running out, because nobody knows which one is a suitable toner for you, except products which are available in other countries. In Japan, I lately have been using Muji Toner (200ml/ 900yen) for stress skin. It's quite reasonable and quality is very good, and also fruity smell makes you feel relaxed. Another is Dr.Ci:Labo's Herbal Serum O2 (150ml/ 3,990yen). I usually use both as the skin conditioner. When I was in my 20's, I tried to use many products to find my suitable one, Clarins range was one of my favourites, especially Face Treatment Oil was effective for my ruddy complexion problem at that time. Now I use Dr.Ci:Labo range after I got skin trouble several years ago. My skin condition always changes, so it can really be difficult finding the right skincare products, and women always struggle with it. Men have no idea about the efforts of women though... I believe the most basic method of skin care is washing your face. So I usually use 2 types of cleansing foams, soap and cream as the situation demands, morning and night.

And the new one I bought in the UK is Botanics Skin Brightening Toner (250ml/ £4.07). This range uses certified organic materials. I prefer no alcohol, but it's not so bad, good choice for the first time, smell is nice.

Last night, when I tried to put it on my palm, it burst out from the bottle and spilled on the floor and also on my 'NEW SLIPPERS'... great...

Botanics - Muji - Dr.Ci:Labo

Comments

Popular Posts