Legally Blonde

I watched the musical "Legally Blonde" at the Savoy Theatre. It's relatively new and I had wanted to see this. It's an American comedy film (2001), starring Reese Witherspoon. I like this comedy film.

The choice of your seat depends on your budget. Stalls are close to the stage. Dress Circle or Royal Circle is the next tier of seating above the Stalls. Upper Circle or Grand Circle is the next tier of seating above Dress Circle or Royal Circle, and gives a steeper view of the stage. I usually buy a ticket for Dress Circle or Upper Circle, when the show is held at the "theatre" which has figure of this kind of steep construction, because I can see it very well. But I don't recommend the last couple row of Grand Circle because when I saw "Les Miserables" last time in London, I could see behind the barricade. It messed up an emotional scene, I could see a dead man wake up and change position for the famous scene... oh my...

Anyway I bought a Grand Circle this time, but it was not full occupancy, so luckily my seat was upgraded to Dress Circle! 90% of the audience were definitely women, and also some old couples.

I think there was a dress code at a time in the past, but when did it change by the way?

Anyway "Legally Blonde" was really funny, fashionable and exciting show. I laughed a lot! Also acting of two real dogs was awesome! This successful comedy story makes you feel happy and positive, and also gives you energy!!


Comments

Popular Posts