Redelivering

Now I'm waiting a delivery driver, because we got a delivery notice yesterday while we were away. I don't know other countries' deliver system. But thanks to growing up in a fantastic country Japan with excellence of service, British deliver service causes me (every Japanese) inconvenience. Because I don't know when he will come. I only know vaguly that he would come between 9:00 and 18:00. Sometimes you have to go to a post office to pick a parcel up.

In Japan, we have perfect deliver system and we can choose the date and the time of delivery.  For example; in the morning (about 9:00-12:00), 12:00-14:00, 14:00-16:00, 16:00-18:00, 18:00-21:00.

Please come quick, I can't go out for shopping!

Comments

  1. I was laughing when reading this post. I am sorry, I didn’t want to be mean, it just reminded me myself sitting here in the US waiting and waiting…like you :-) My Japanese friend here complains about the US services as well, so it is bad here too ;-) The rest of the world has a lot to learn from you Japanese people! Hope it arrived... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily, I got a parcel soon after I posted the article:) I am glad that I didn't need to be grumpy.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts