Validation

When I was a child, I enjoyed watching an anime series 'The Genie Family (Hakushon Daimaō)' on TV. The story is about a boy and a genie. The boy (Kan-chan) finds a old bottle, he discovers that whenever anyone sneezes, the genie (Hakushon Daimaō) is brought out and must grant the wish of whoever sneezed. And also whenever anyone yawns, his daughter (Akubi) does the same thing. I quite like this TV programme. The boy always tries to bring him out using pepper.

I was a young girl. My sister and I questioned whether 'does pepper really make you sneeze?' Pepper contains piperine, and it acts as an irritant if it gets into the nose. We needed to validate it. So we took a pepper bottle out from the kitchen, and put pepper on my grandfather's nose while he had had a nap. As a result, he awakened immediately and we got chewed out by him. ;p

Comments

Popular Posts