Gravity

We saw 'Gravity (2D)' today. It's a science fiction thriller and story about astronauts who survive the mid-orbit destruction of a Space Shuttle and attempt to return to Earth. The film stars Sandra Bullock and George Clooney. I thought George Clooney is always George Clooney, even in outer space!! He was cool and gentle:-) It was a really nice film and I re-realise we are human beings who stand our ground. It reminded me of Japanese animation film 'Laputa; castle in the sky'. In the film, a girl repeats an old legend that has been handed down in her country something like this; 'take root in the ground. Survive winter with seeds and rejoice in spring with birds... Whatever you have horrific weapons, control many robots, acquire advanced technology, you can't live separately from the mother earth.' I think it's a fundamental way of life for terrestrial human beings.

Comments

  1. I saw the movie a few weeks ago…What it made me realized again is that we humans are not only polluting our planet, but the whole universe :-(
    Otherwise I enjoyed the movie. Anything with George Clooney, right ;-) I love Sandra Bullock as well, just to be fair...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts