Visitors

We went to the Heathrow Airport to pick my parents up. I was concerned about their trip to the UK. They have travelled abroad a few times but they were group tours, and also they are advanced in age.

Several years ago, we travelled to the UK together, and they said that was the last time to go abroad in their life. So they didn't renew the passports. Nobody knows what will happen! They decided to come to the UK again because of my wedding! They came through the airport with a big smile, and I felt relieved.

After we got on a Heathrow Express, there was an announcement that there was an fatality from suicide and the train would be closed. We got off the train and waited for about two hours at the airport, that made us feel very tired. But my bf used his wit to recommend us to wait for a while from his experiences. It was a difficult to make appropriate judgments on transportation device without him. We appreciated him very much.

Comments

Popular Posts