The CUT

Many Union flags were hanging over roads, they were still up after the Diamond Jubilee in London. When I got off a taxi, a doorman held an umbrella over my head so that I could keep dry. It was a terrible weather evening. We went to a hotel at Mayfair to have a dinner with my bf's business partners at the steak restaurant "The CUT". We went to a "Bar 45" in the Hotel to meet them. We arrived before anyone else, so we enjoyed having a cup of tea and coffee. It was awesome! Even though some men were using crude language in front of the bartender, he paid no notice to it!

Bar 45
"The CUT" is very exclusive, gorgeous and elegant restaurant. It's Wolfgang Puck, an Austrian celebrity chef's upmarket steak franchise which opened in London as his first venture in Europe. I was walking on air. Dinner and service were professional. The dress code is smart casual, but I wanted to dress up more, if packages of my clothes had arrived. The people I had dinner with are very friendly and I had really nice time with them. And also having a fancy dinner at the restaurant was a totally precious opportunity that is hard to come by. Well..., I would willingly recommend it to you, but please consult your wallet first.

Comments

Popular Posts