Tickets for the future

Since the earthquake occurred, every plan has been up in the air. My boyfriend is English, and he was supposed to visit me this spring, but cancelled visiting because public transport (the bullet train and subway) had broken down, as well as the uncertainty over the nuclear crisis, the food and fuel supplies being disrupted, and the damage to my house. I made him worry very much while phone was disconnected, but he always understands and supports me from a long distance. I was glad he tried to call me again and again; he was only the person I could talk on a cell phone at night of 11 March.

I am supposed to visit him this summer, but I couldn’t think about booking an airplane ticket to London for a while, even I want to go there, because everything was uncertain, I felt a sense of guilt, and I was confused about my feelings. Honestly, I’m still not sure whether I should go now, but my family and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel; the worst ordeal is over, so I made up my mind to visit him this summer to take a step forward.

Yes!! I got the tickets to London at last!

Popular Posts