Speechless

Recently, someone (worker) sometimes has parked his car fully on our 'PRIVATE SPACE' without asking us, and I'd wondered why they can do that. It was very close to our window and we felt annoyed. But we've let it pass for a while, because we knew the new next-door neighbour had a lot of jobs to do for their new home. But the other day, I asked a man who was standing by the car. Actually he was working for my another neighbour further down the road, and he said the landowner said it's ok to use here, because road is narrow and causes traffic trouble. I was speechless. I don't know who the landowner is, and we haven't heard anything about asking us permission. I feel unhappy with their attitude of using our space like a public space. How rude they were. I do not have a small heart, but even though we don't have a car, I think they should have asked first.

Popular Posts