Sewing Project; Make a Bunting Flag

Our next door upgraded their house and installed a new door. It emphasises and bring out our house's shabbypoor‐looking... As a quick solution, I got a new doormat and decided to decorate a door window.

Our entrance door looks old as it is. It's a wooden dark brown with a big glass window. The lace curtain used to be hanging by the window. But I didn't like it very much because it looked like an old couple's house... So I took it away. I hanged some decorations before, but they were not perfect. And now, I sewed a bunting flag. I got a bunting flag kit. I guess it was unnecessary to sew the edge of the flag, but I sewed 2 fabrics together to make a more proper bunting flag. I think the entrance could be refreshed. At least, it's not an old couple's house anymore. :)




Popular Posts