Time Has Changed

Now I am in Japan. We decided to spend a holiday in my country this year. It's a nice trip but also the trip to recognise that my grandmother doesn't exist in this world anymore. Since I couldn't attend her funeral, I had the feeling that it was a bad dream in somewhere my heart. But she wasn't anywhere.

Before we left the UK, we travelled to Paddington Station to get a Heathrow Express. We found the ticket machine, but it was only for credit card payment and cash was not accepted. The big mouse became a bit grampy, because he wanted to pay by cash. We found other ticket machines, but none of them accepted cash. During a couple years, old ticket machine which accept paying cash had gone. A staff member of the station suggested us to go to the ticket office. Paying by credit card became more common, we couldn't help realising that the time has changed.

There was not a long queue to get a ticket, but seemed like he couldn't get it satisfy himself. Be chilled, the big mouse. We may not be up with the times...

Popular Posts