Moral

Someone knocked at the front door. It was a strange man. He asked me to use our parking space because he had work in my next door. I permitted it kindly. I thought it's a great difference.

Once I mentioned here about a rude builder who parked his car 'in our parking space' for every weekday over a couple months, as if he was the owner. I was so unpleasant because he didn't say anything. He should have asked us to use it. Once I told him but he only gave me an absentminded response. And he kept ignoring me, even though I met him in front of the door. I boiled with anger. That was not only me, because 3-4 cars (of his co-workers) were always parking on this narrow street.

Only one greeting, one asking, creates a different feel to me. Again, I thought how rude they were.

Popular Posts