Body Modification Project

When summer came, took off a long sleeve shirt, and it gave me a shock more than ever. What's this? what a hell of these chubby arms!!!!! I was astounded to see my arms in the mirror. Originally, I am not skinny. Since I played badminton when I was student, I've had muscular-ish arms. Also I have a chronic syndrome -

I was diagnosed with neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome several years ago. It's a group of disorders that occur when blood vessels or nerves in the space between your collarbone and your first rib are compressed. This can cause pain in your shoulders and neck and numbness in your fingers. A person who has this syndrome tends to have round shoulders. So around shoulders looks more well-padded...

During the winter, the arms are covered by sleeves. And gain weight, in my case, to keep energy. That means nothing has changed about chubby arms. It's a definitely a vicious spiral. For the next coming summer, I want to sharp up my upper arms. It's not the first time to think so, but it turned me on fire. I'll do it! Most exercise books and DVDs' recommendation is to use another muscle which you usually don't use well. So I started to twist arms back and forth everyday. Stretching unused muscle out makes me feel good as well. I think 'feeling good' is very important as a motivation, so that you can keep it longer. I don't know if it's an effective way, but let's see.

Popular Posts