Becoming A Person Who You Want To Be

Catching sight of myself in the mirror, I get a bit of a nasty shock. I am not young anymore, but am I putting on years as I wish as I get older??? Some spots and wrinkles may be decorations of life. What about a tummy tuck or batwing? It's easy to ignore them and to let myself slip into laziness, what goes around comes back later only more so. I just get fed up with myself when I haven't made any effort on me. I don't think and expect that I can get a dramatic change, but at least, I want to make an effort to have a body which I wish to have and become a person who I want to be. Because I think doing that may bring me a satisfaction and confidence to enjoy my life.
Man is a goal seeking animal. His life only has meaning if he is reaching out and striving for his goals - Aristotle

Popular Posts