Showtimes For David Brent: Life On The Road

After so long, I watched this comedy film 'Showtimes for David Brent: Life on the Road' in the cinema. According to the big mouse, it is based on the BBC television comedy series 'The Office'.  I slightly remember this title that I watched this trailer on TV while I was in the UK many years ago. And I thought it sounds interesting, but I'd never had a chance to watch this drama. So basically I didn't know anything about it.

To come right to the point, I thought "gross", what an annoying man he is! I don't like his character, especially that he is absolutely unable to pick up on the mood. He is strongly opinionated that he is popular person. Viewed from the opposite side, he is super positive!! What is that creepy laughing as if he releases the air from his mouth. I don't like it!

But no matter what I say, I myself surprised that I spent about two hours watching this silly film with laughing. He was annoying but I enjoyed the film. :)


Popular Posts