Our Fourth Wedding Anniversary

We had the 4th Wedding Anniversary today. I mentioned before in my article 'The Big Mouse Shock' that there are 4 stages of culture shock when you moved to live in a different country. I am completely in 'Acceptance period' now. I enjoy being in this country and the culture. Of course there are still a lot of things I don't know and I need to learn, but every thing is normal. As for my English, it's still not perfect but I feel much better than before. I'm very happy that I am blessed with a good environment and people. I am very happy that we could celebrate our 4th anniversary together. Just keep calm and carry on.

Now the country I moved in is swinging due to the result of the referendum. Everything is too complicated and nobody know how things will turn out in the future. I just wish this country finds the best way for people.

Popular Posts