Make a Puppet

My aunt likes dolls. I remember that there were many dolls in her rooms. Some of them were rare character dolls like Peko-chan and Betty Boop. She got married but she didn't get rid of them. After she gave birth to a baby girl, I visited her house. I found a new Barbie doll in a glass cabinet. Once I thought it's for her daughter, but I noticed that the cabinet was completely locked for safety, from not touching by the girl. Hahaha, it was one of her doll collections. :) Loving lovely and kawaii dolls (soft toys) probably runs in our family. I like them and also my niece has a lot of animal soft toys.

Well, I received a stitch kit of rabbit hand puppet before, but it was sleeping in a drawer for long time. And finally I sewed it because Easter is coming. I didn't feel like to do blanket stitch, so I put ears inside and sewed around. Consequently ears stuck out awkwardly. It looks odd a bit... But you know, handmade is unique, so I didn't fix it. I am happy with it. (Rabbit; Are you sure? Are you happy with me, 100%?) Well, 80% happy, maybe? (What's rest 20% means?) odd ears... (So, you admit my ears were failure?) Well, not failure, just I thought... I could have made them nicer. You know, looks a bit awkward... (I don't mind. You did a good job.) Thanks.

This face reminds me of Doraemon, a Japanese cartoon character though...

Popular Posts