Passport

Since last December, the big mouse has felt butterflies in his stomach. The reason is my passport. My passport passes its expiration date in July. Hummm... He said if we travel to other countries, they normally require passport holders to have six months of validly. He is a worrier, in contrast, I am easygoing. We don't have any plan to travel anywhere at the moment, and I think it's too early, but he wants me to secure it, just in case.

For that reason, I started to prepare for it. I don't have British nationality, so I have a Japnese passport. My current passport is navy colour (5 years), but the new passport will be red (10 years). I had 10 years passport before, but I needed to renew the passport with 9 years of validity left for a certain reason. I had to pay for it twice. Since then I've always had a 5 years passport, for a just in case.

However, I feel a personal attachment to this passport. Because UK fiancee visa is in it. It was really hard work to get the visa. Now, it's a good memory.

Popular Posts