Butterflies In Stomach

Suddenly something made a big sound in the middle of night. I was completely asleep in the bed and took a time to recognise what the sound was. ...It was the telephone. The telephone rang in the middle of the night. I thought it was a wrong number and I ignored it at first, and then I thought who was it? I felt butterflies in my stomach. If it was an emergency??? I woke up and checked the recorded number. Yes, it was from Japan. Suddenly I had butterflies in my stomach again. I thought something unusual must have happened. Something happened to my grandmother, family or relatives? Have I mentally prepared for what's ahead? Anyway, I called back soon.

"Hello, it's me. What's up?"
"Sooooooooory!!! I made a mistake with the time to call you."
Grrrrr. It was my mom... Oh dear... Can't be too careful though...

Popular Posts