Drowning

A dream is full of mysteries and oddities. Why do people have a dream at night? It's sometimes a happy dream and sometimes a nightmare. It's sometimes very lucid and sometimes very vague. I used to have lucid dreams but recently I don't remember if even I had a dream.

When I was in Japan, I had a dream that I nearly drowned in the sea. I was on a ship and it started to sink like the Titanic. I felt water... According to a dream divination, drowning dream indicates that you are in a state of anxiety. Or if you dead by drowning in your dream, it indicates that you will have an excellent luck to create a new future. Hmm... Whatever...

At some point, I was woken up at a midnight and I realised that I was really wet around my shoulder and hair like after I swam. The thing was, I was using a water pillow at that time and it leaked ... It was a disaster...

Popular Posts