Why Only Two Without Three?

It has been hot summer weather. I often see skimpily dressed girls or men stripped to the waist in town. The World Naked Bike Ride came to Chelmsford the other day as well. A bright summer makes you feel expansive. At this time of year, many people go to the beach on their holiday.

And I noticed..... that we haven't have a honeymoon yet. Well, there was a plan to go somewhere, but it was overtaken by the big mouse's job in Tokyo... I was in a sort of festive mood because I went back to Japan and could see my family and friends. Well, we travelled to some places together, and we celebrated the 3rd wedding anniversary, so you may say we've already had it! Maybe yes, I should accept them as honeymoon, but it's just a state of mind, isn't it? If we had planned them as a honeymoon from the beginning, they might be a honeymoon! I wonder if the big mouse has noticed this fact...


Popular Posts