Immunity

We've absolutely devoted ourselves walking and nature recently. Who predicted insectophobe woman would do it? Actually I am less than crazy about insects, but I think I've built up an immunity to them by living in the UK.

When we went to London National History Museum, I bought this book 'Country Walks'. This book is useful for beginners to identify some of the common animals and plants you may see on a country walk. It is illustrated in colour and easy to use.


As spring and summer come, I always miss a window screen to avoid insects or flies come in, especially when windows are open. It's a standard feature in my country to prevent entry of mainly mosquitoes and flies, but not in the UK. Even though the world is huge, flies come flying at a tiny hole of the world; our window, as if its their entrance to Heaven!

Popular Posts