Tokyo National Museum

We went to Tokyo National Museum in Ueno. Currently the special exhibition of 'Masterpieces of Buddhist Sculpture from Northern Japan' is being held. We only viewed the regular exhibition, yet it was worth viewing.
 

Some displays allow you to take photos, so I took some photos I really liked them. In doing so, I think it would give you an idea of your real taste. So these are my taste, which I thought beautiful and I liked. I don't make any comment on each photo, but you can understand their beauty.










 
I thought Japanese history and culture are wonderful with renewed respect. I am proud of being a Japanese.
 
The back of the main building, there was a garden and teahouses. They were very Japanese and beautiful.

There are museum shops as well. My choice was this small clear file. The picture is from one of the national treasures, scrolls of 'Chōjū-jinbutsu-giga (Frolicking Animals and Humans). I like this humorous drawing.

Popular Posts