Move On

Perhaps, this event may be already largely forgotten by some people's memory around the world. It's not the only game in town. But for all interested parties, it's an unforgettable event. 4 years has passed since the Great East Japan Earthquake happened. One day, an enormous earthquake and tsunami gulped regions richly endowed with nature and precious lives. About 230,000 people still live in provisional housings. Many people still have a struggle with their lives in overwhelming hopelessness and vague anxiousness, but they are keeping their way forward.

Soon after the earthquake, my mind went blank, with shivering in the cold. I couldn't think what I should do or what I could do for the house and family. No matter how our dissatisfaction with the world, our everyday life is secure in modern society, but I experienced intense fear when function was lost. Through this tragic event, something happened inside me. Like something was reset, and it gave me the push. In a sense, I think it gave me the courage to go ahead, to have a new life in a new place. Perhaps that's why I could bestir myself and move to the UK. I started to think that I should live as I like so as not to regret any passing day. Wherever I live, my life moves on as long as I have breath. 11 March is the day to make me think again of it. I'll never forget those days.

Sendai City / 4:24 pm 11 March 2011
@i-ADNES

Popular Posts