Chocolate Lover's Resolution

I stopped eating sweets for my health. It's not easy for a chocolate lover, because there are a lot lot lot of temptations here and there. But the good thing is that I can keep my weight easily.

And I thought, if all sweets are removed from the world, shops would be nearly empty...

In the book 'Anne of Green Gables', Anne said to Matthew;

"...Well, did you ever try to IMAGINE you were in the depths of despair?"  
"No, I didn't." 
"Then I don't think you can understand what it's like. It's very uncomfortable feeling indeed. When you try to eat a lump comes right up in your throat and you can't swallow anything, not even if it was a chocolate caramel. I had one chocolate caramel once two years ago and it was simply delicious. I've often dreamed since then that I had a lot of chocolate caramels, but I always wake up just when I'm going to eat them. I do hope you won't be offended because I can't eat. Everything is extremely nice, but still I cannot eat." 
At this time, chocolate caramel was special for them. They enjoyed every single bite. On the one hand, we can get sweets easily anytime we want! I want to have sweets as a special food on a special occasion. I think it's enough in my life.

Popular Posts