Nuisance Neighbour

It's not about me, but my sister who lives in Japan. She lives with her family in a condo which they bought about ten years ago. She received a complaint about noise and footsteps about a couple years ago, from a lady who lives alone on the floor below. At that time, she had taught to play organ to her friend's children once a week, but she stopped teaching. She warned her children not to run or jump inside the house.

The lady's complaint has continued, even children were out and it was a quiet day. You know, construction of a building causes a complicating vibration or sound. Sometimes noise comes from somewhere you don't know.

The lady has poured fuel on the fire. She opened and left my sister's post box door. She kept watching their children, so my sister were aware of danger for children. The lady threw pet bottles and ice cubes towards her car etc. She and her husband witnessed scene of a crime and called police, but they haven't had a proof and police can't do anything yet.

I can't understand what the lady wants to do. She may have a mental problem. I hope the problem will be solved soon.

Popular Posts