My House Project - Cabinet Knobs

I had looked for a lovely knobs for a long time. Because I wanted to change knobs of a cabinet, because I often use this cabinet. Most of knobs I found were large in width or expensive. I needed to get a little bit small knobs, because the both positions are very close. It's a different from drawer's knobs.
 
 
Finally, I got this lovely knobs at the Zara Home:) They are not blue and white knobs that I hoped for, but I liked them.
 
Tada! It's so lovely! But there were two miscalculations. First of all, someone who painted this door was very lazy person, and he/she painted it without removing the knobs. That's why there are neglected circle areas under the knobs.


Secondly, I'd completely forgotten about another door's existence above. I normally don't use it because it's a high position. Well..., never mind. Perhaps I change them if I can find another lovely knobs:)



Popular Posts