Bake It Yourself

Obviously, quality of my sleep are different from the big mouse's one. He can fell into a sleep soon after go to bed, and can wake up before the alarm. On the other hand, I usually can't fell into a sleep for a while, and often have dreams. It is said that subjects' vividly recalled dreams mostly occur during REM sleep (rapid eye movement sleep).

The other night, I had a dream. I was walking on a high street in my dream. I don't know where it was, but not in Japan. It was like a storybook town's street. I stopped in front of a small fresh bakery. The shop was decorated with decorative white and blue tiles. Some baskets with breads were displayed by the show window. The shop was simple and also lovely. I unconsciously got into the shop and bought breads.

The shop boy handed me 2 breads which was wrapped by paper. They were rolled dough and not baked yet. I quite suprised that. He explained how to set a oven to bake breads and dissappeared into the backside kitchen in rush. I realised that this bakery is famous for 'bake it yourself' dough. I don't remember after that, because it's just a dream:) It's quite interesting, isn't it?

Popular Posts