Sometimes

I started to join an English class again a few months ago, and it finished. I think my English has definitely improved since I came here, but also I sometimes feel that it's still a very long way from being able to speak it fluently. In my life here, I only speak English. Every time I learn new words, less frequently used words drain from my brain like water in a colander.

English was my favourite subject at school as a useful tool in a future, and I had lost an opportunity to use it for a while as a member of society, and then, it became a 'MUST' language in my life.

Sometimes I am surprised by myself that I could say something nice sentences in English, and sometimes I fall into a slump, and processing capacity in my brain suddenly reduces.

I am frustrated with this situation, but I like this struggling, rather I enjoy this process. Because I like learning languages, and I know these efforts give me more confidence.

Popular Posts