Brunch & Comics

We went out for a gorgeous brunch at a luxurious hotel (St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel) in London.

 

I like this atmosphere; spacious and quiet. The big mouse ordered an English breakfast and I ordered pancakes:) Mmm, it was yummy:)



There was a chess board in the lobby. It's our favourite game. Last weekend, we played chess for the first time in one year. Results? I lost 2 times, but they were good games. I did do well from a disadvantage situation.


After having brunch, we went to the British Library to see the exhibition; 'Comics Unmasked, Art and Anarchy in the UK (2 May-19 Aug, 2014). There were a lot of comics which I don't know. But as it say, comics can be a playground for the imagination, where rules and reality no longer apply. It was an interesting exhibition.


Popular Posts