My Sewing Bee Projects

Since we have started to have 'the Sewing Bee', I sewed a bunting flag. Next I have four projects. First, I am going to make a photo frame something like collage, using laces, buttons, ribbons, spangle, beads, stitches etc. I haven't decided what kind of style I am going to make; antique style like below, pop style or ethnic style???
    
 
Second, I am going to make this clutch. I got a lovely fabric and pleather at a low price. It will be a defferent design from magazine, but must be nice. 

 

Third, I am going to make these luggage tags. I've already started to do cross-stitch.

 
Fourth, I am going to make a patchwork dog using these quite nice fabrics. It's our sewing bee project. We started to cut some squares. Different from cotton fabric, I think it's difficult to match the corner. Let's see...

I am an acquisitive, ain't I? But I can't help. There are a lot of things I want to make!! After I finish, I will post pictures on my crafting room.

Comments

Popular Posts