Melty Kiss

There are a couple Asian food shops around here, but not so many. I usually go to shops in Chelmsford and Colchester, and rarely to Stratford and London anytime it's convenient. There is a Japanese food shop 'Japan Centre' in London. I think it's one of the shops which most of Japanese who lives in or around London go. I haven't been there for a while after it changed the location.

Yesterday, the big mouse found the shop and brought me back some Japanese sweets. I normally don't buy Japanese sweets or snacks in the UK. It's sort of luxury import items, isn't it? :)

Meltykiss Matcha Green Tea Chocolates by Meiji have powdery chocolate surrounding a creamy chocolate core which is flavoured green tea chocolate. It melts in your mouth instantly, thus the 'melty kiss'.


I've eaten this chocolate quite a while ago. This is one of its TV commercials. Would you like to try one?

Comments

Popular Posts