The Monuments Men

We saw the film 'The Monuments Man'. The story is based on the true story which about WWII platoon to rescue art masterpieces from Nazi thieves and return them to their owners. I thought it would be more serious story under the war, but it was described sometimes comical. Many famous and impressive actors and actresses appear in this film.
 
When the big mouse suggested me to see this film, he said '... and also George Clooney is in the film'. 'Oh, then let's go'. We had only about 20 minutes before the train. The big mouse left the house in first to get train tickets. And I got ready for it in 5 minutes and ran. When I arrived at a train station, the big mouse said that there's no train today, bus is replaced. We missed a bus as well. It's a bit crazy, but we got a taxi to a cinema.
 
Later, I came to myself.  Did I agree to see this film, only because of George Clooney? Did we get on a taxi, only because to see George Clooney?? It was crazy and funny, even I am not a fan of George Clooney... It must be a George-Clooney-magic:) Anyway, we enjoyed the film.



Comments

Popular Posts